|Your rating: not submitted|
Record and edit sound with this cross-platform tool
March 30, 2015, 07:49 GMT
Audacity is a free and easy to use, multi track audio editor and recorder. The user interface is translated in many languages.
You can use the Audacity tool to:
- Live audio recording
- Recording for computer playback on any Windows Vista operating system or later.
- Converting old tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, FLAC, AIFF, MP3, MP2 and Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- WMA, M4A or M4R (AAC), AC3, and other formats are supported using alternative libraries.
- Cut, splice, copy, or mix sounds in the same time.
- Diverse range of effects including the ability to change the pitch or speed of a recording.
Import and Export Feature
- Import and export option for WAV, AU, AIFF, FLAC or Ogg Vorbis files.
- Fast import option of WAV and AIFF files if the files are read directly from source.
- Export and import all formats supported by libsndfile like GSM 6.10, and U/A-Law, 32-bit or 64-bit float WAV, RF64.
- Importing MPEG audio (along with MP2 or MP3 files) using libmad.
- Importing raw audio files
- Create WAV and AIFF files applicable for burning them to audio CD.
- Exporting MP3 files with the available LAME encoder library.
- Import and export AC3, M4A and M4R (AAC) or WMA with the alternative FFmpeg library
|Date Added||March 30, 2015, 07:49 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||5 / 13,204|
|Filename / Size||
audacity-win-2.1.0.exe / 23.1MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
Audacity User Reviews
Please log in to write a review