April 27, 2015, 14:28 GMT
Get the power of TheFreeDictionary.com, the world's most complete dictionary. Search in more English dictionaries, containing an offline dictionary, all from the most reliable sources, plus major dictionaries, Legal Acronyms, Financial, including Medical, and Idioms, as well as more encyclopedias and even Wikipedia. Access dictionaries in thirteen extra languages and translate words into more than forty languages. Read daily articles, add bookmarks, and share your preferred content via social networks and email. Even play word games and adjust your homepage with local weather and more.
Now you are able to connect with The Free Dictionary. Sync your existing bookmarks with all your devices and never forget them. Plus: Record your learning with badges and points and earn free meals for hungry children with the aid of The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program - just by reading and playing games!
- Search more English dictionaries, featuring expanded definitions, phonetic and audio pronunciations, etymologies, usage sentences, and more.
- Offline English dictionary and thesaurus. NOTE: Offline content must be downloaded individually using an Internet connection before offline mode can be acquired.
- Get detailed information from distinctive dictionaries: Legal, Medical, Acronyms, Financial, and Idioms, plus more encyclopaedia and even Wikipedia. Quickly dial between them by using the source icons.
- Access dictionaries in thirteen other languages, including French, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Polish, Dutch, Portuguese, Greek, Norwegian, Turkish, Arabic, and Russian.
- Translate English words into more than forty languages, from Afrikaans and Arabic to Urdu and Vietnamese, plus many of other translation options.
- Learn something new with fresh daily content, including This Day in History, Word of the Day, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday and many more.