Earth Explorer® 5.0
|Your rating: not submitted|
Street-level resolution 3D satellite map world map
June 10, 2015, 13:25 GMT
This educational program offers a large range of geographic information right to your computer. After you start Earth Explorer, you will be greeted by a 3D rendition of the Earth rotating in space. Clicking on one of the entries displays its location on the globe, and scrolling over the table gives you information, such as size, population and capital. You can zoom in or out on any zone of the map, compute distances among two points, and adjust the globe's rotation. Earth Explorer also can be customized to show various views, like the those outlining rivers, major cities, and recent earthquakes. Both world-curious folks and students will find this tool a fun, interactive way to learn.
- Includes 267 countries and regions, more than 40000 cities, more than 15000 islands, more than 1700 noteworthy historical earthquakes and vector layers contain political boundaries, rivers, coastlines, longitude-latitude grids;
- Easy to use user interfaces;
- Real time loading of high resolution data to your computer;
- Enable addition to user definable Place Marks, Paths and personal comments over places.
- Display Compass, Map Scale and Map Legend.
- Enable operation under full screen mode
- Enable pan and zoom to rotate and observe the Earth.
|Date Added||November 04, 2011, 15:09 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $59.95 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 16,693|
|Filename / Size||
InstallEarthExplorer.exe / 9.8MB
|OS Support||Windows All, Mac OS X|
|Earth Explorer 5.0||November 04, 2011 - Latest Version|
|Earth Explorer 4.0||April 26, 2006|
Please log in to write a review