Recover My Files data recovery tool restore deleted files remove from the Windows Recycle Bin, files missing due to the format or reinstalling a hard drive, or documents removed by a virus, Trojan infection, surprising system shutdown or software failing.
- Restore from hard drive, USB, camera card, Zip, iPod, floppy disk, Android Phone, and other media
- Restores files even if removed from the Recycle Bin
- File recovery after incidental format, even if you have reinstalled Microsoft Windows.
- Disk restoration after a hard disk crash
- Get back documents after a partitioning error
- Get information back from RAW hard drives
- Restore photos, documents, video music and emails.
- Recovers NTFS, exFAT, FAT(12/16/32), HFS, HFS+
Recover My Files works with Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and works with FAT 16, FAT 12, NTFS, FAT 32, NTFS5, HFS and HFS+ (MAC) file systems.
Recover My Files is fast and easy to use. No technical or data recovery program knowledge are required to restore files. Use Recover My Files to do hard drive data restoring, or if you are trying to unformat and restore data from floppy disk, smart media, zip drive, compact flash or other removable media.
- Integrated hex editor to help you make the most of your file recovery.
- Recovers data and doesn’t take forever doing so.
- Recovering pictures from a reformatted drive requires significant user intervention.
- A little pricey.
|Developer||CrocWare Pty Ltd|
|Product Homepage||Recover My Files|
|Date Updated||October 26, 2015, 09:48 GMT|
|Version Date||December 13, 2012, 08:53 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware)|
|Last Week Downloads||5|
|All Time Downloads||65,339|
|OS Support||Windows All|
100% CLEAN Certification
Recover My Files has been tested by Soft82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.
|Recover My Files||December 13, 2012 - Latest Version|