WavePad Audio Editing Software® 6.21 Beta
|Your rating: not submitted|
Studio Audio Editing Software Anyone Can Use.
- Fully customizable user interface.
- Great basic capabilities.
- Takes a long time to render.
- Misses many features.
August 07, 2015, 08:18 GMT
This audio editing program is a comprehensive professional music and audio editor for Microsoft Windows and Mac. It allows you to record and edit somgs, voice and other audio recordings. When you are editing audio files, you are allowed to cut, paste and copy pieces of recordings, and then add effects like amplification, echo and cut back noise. WavePad works just like a mp3 or wav editor, but it is also compatible with a number of other file types including gsm, vox, real audio, wma, au, flac, aif, ogg, and more.
- Sound editing options include cut, paste, copy, delete, silence, insert, auto-trim and more
- Audio effects contain normalize, amplify, equalizer, reverb, envelope, echo, reverse and many more
- Embedded VST plugin support offers professionals access to a large range of additional effects and tools
- Supports nearly all music and audio file formats including wav, mp3, vox, wma, gsm, au, flac, aif, real audio, aac, ogg, m4a, amr, mid
- Batch processing enables you to use effects and encode thousands of files as a unique function
- Search, Scrub, and bookmark audio for correct editing
- Make bookmarks and regions to simply find, assemble and recall parts of big audio files
- Tools contain spectral analysis (FFT), voice changer and speech synthesis (text-to-speech)
- Audio restoration options with noise reduction and click pop elimination
- The program is compatible with sample rates starting from 6 to 96kHz, mono or stereo, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
|Date Added||August 07, 2015, 08:18 GMT|
|License||Free (Freeware); $49.99 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||1 / 314,412|
|Filename / Size||
wpsetup.exe / 1.0MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
15 day trial of Masters Functions, other functions remain free.
Please log in to write a review