|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||March 24, 2014, 13:16 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $23.95 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||6 / 4,186|
|Filename / Size||
winlock.exe / 4.8MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
A comprehensive security software for personal or publicly accessible computers
WinLock is a comprehensive security software for personal or publicly accessible computers running all versions of Windows from 2000 to Windows 8. It is a program that ensures that only authorized people can access sensitive information on your computer.
This security tool allows you to restrict your users from accessing important system resources like Control Panel, desktop, and system registry, disable Windows hotkeys (such as Alt-Ctrl-Del, Alt-Tab, Ctrl-Esc, etc.), hide the Start button and taskbar.
With WinLock you can control how long others can use your computer. It runs from the system tray and requires a password to gain access to the available settings.
It loads automatically with Windows and allows you to add an optional startup message, provide audio notification, and set the time limit. Once that limit is reached, Windows is summarily shut down. You can toggle the timer on and off from the tray.
Parental control system lets you activate filters that allow access to websites that are useful for learning and reference only. That's why responsible parents install WinLock on every computer that their children use.
It also lets you deny access to selected files, applications, and Explorer windows (Recycle Bin, My Computer, etc.), usb and hard drives, filter Internet content and prohibit access to questionable websites. When enabled, there is no way around it without the proper password.
Whether you're worried about coworkers going on the network and gaining unauthorized access to your private files, or your kids messing up your work files, WinLock is a software-only solution to your security needs.
Use WinLock Remote Administrator to control, configure, and monitor each remote WinLock client. This network security solution helps quickly configure remote WinLock clients via Internet, lock remote workstations, capture client's screenshots, apply security profiles, and send pop-up messages through of easy-to-use interface.
- System restrictions - disable command prompt, Desktop, Control Panel, Safe Mode, and more...
- Time-limited access - control how long your children can use the computer.
- Restrict Start Menu - hide the selective Start menu items, block context menus.
- Control Internet access - allow access only to the trusted sites only, and block all others.
- Software filter - block access to the downloaders, games, messaging clients, or CD burners.
- Kiosk mode - lockdown security for ATMs, terminals and public-access computers (companies, schools, hotels, public agencies).
- Installation blocker - prevent users from installing the software.
- Hide drives - hide your system and network drives in Windows Explorer.
- Window blocking - block virtually any application or any part of it: window, popup message, dialog box.
- Logging - monitor changes to the Windows shell and writes these changes to the log file.
30 days trial. Some features disabled.
|WinLock 6.1.4||March 24, 2014 - Latest Version|
|WinLock 6.1.2||December 31, 2013|
|WinLock 6.1.1||November 19, 2013|
|WinLock 6.1.0||November 05, 2013|
|WinLock 6.09||June 03, 2013|
|WinLock 6.08||March 20, 2013|
|WinLock 6.05||September 27, 2012|
|WinLock 6.01||August 17, 2012|
|WinLock 6.0||June 08, 2012|
|WinLock 5.37||February 23, 2012|
|WinLock 5.36||February 07, 2012|
|WinLock 5.33||November 04, 2011|
|WinLock 5.31||September 21, 2011|
|WinLock 5.3||August 30, 2011|
|WinLock 5.27||August 08, 2011|
|WinLock 5.26||July 25, 2011|
|WinLock 5.25||June 15, 2011|
|WinLock 5.23||April 15, 2011|
|WinLock 5.22||March 17, 2011|
|WinLock 5.21||February 15, 2011|
|WinLock 5.2||January 17, 2011|
|WinLock 5.12||January 14, 2011|
|WinLock 5.11||June 10, 2010|
|WinLock 5.1||April 07, 2010|
|WinLock 5.03||August 13, 2009|
WinLock User Reviews
Please log in to write a review