eMule® 0.50b Beta 1
|Your rating: not submitted|
eMule is a filesharing software based on the eDonkey2000 network.
- Can handle a ton of downloading at once.
- Totally customize to suit your download preferences.
- Can make your PC slow.
September 17, 2015, 09:54 GMT
In the present days, eMule is one of the considerable and most trustworthy peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Thanks to it's open source approach many developers are able to commit to the project, making the network more capable with every release.
eMule is not updated frequently, but at the moment the prevalence is between one and three months.
A list of a useful features available:
- Clients use various networks to conceive one solid network. (ED2K, Kad, Source Exchange)
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to make sure that everyone will get the file he desire by advertising those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free to use. eMule is also entirely free of any Adware or Spyware.
- To ensure an error free file each file is checked for errors while downloading.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to accelerate the correction of the corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management enables you to start more downloads without having to watch them.
- The Preview function enables you to take a look at your Videos and Archives before they are finished. For video previewing, Video Lan Client is recommended.
- The eMule features webservices and a webserver that grants you to have fast access to and from the web.
- To find the file you desire, eMule offers a large range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, or Global), web based (Jigle and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha phase).
- eMule also enables you to use very intricate Boolean searches that produce much more flexible searches.
- With the help of messaging option and friend system, you can send messages to other users and add them as friends. If you want to check if a friend is online just go over to your friend list.
- By using the integrated IRC client, you can talk with other chatters and downloaders around the world
|Date Updated||September 17, 2015, 09:54 GMT|
|Version Date||March 21, 2015, 09:02 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||8 / 796,914|
|Filename / Size||
eMule0.50b_BETA1-Installer.exe / 3.1MB
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2000/2003/XP|
|eMule 0.50b Beta 1||March 21, 2015 - Latest Version|
|eMule 0.50a||April 13, 2010|
|eMule 0.50a Beta 3 / 0.49c||April 01, 2010|
|eMule 0.50a Beta 2 / 0.49c||March 23, 2010|
|eMule 0.50a Beta 1 / 0.49c||March 12, 2010|
|eMule 0.49c||February 23, 2009|
|eMule 0.49c Beta 2 / 0.49b||February 20, 2009|
|eMule 0.49b||September 08, 2008|
|eMule 0.49a||May 14, 2008|
|eMule 0.49a Beta 3 / 0.48a||May 07, 2008|
|eMule 0.49a Beta 2 / 0.48a||May 06, 2008|
|eMule 0.49a Beta 1 / 0.48a||April 22, 2008|
|eMule 0.48a||February 04, 2008|
|eMule 0.48a BETA 2||May 09, 2007|
|eMule 0.47c||September 19, 2006|
Please log in to write a review