In the present days, eMule is one of the considerable and most trustworthy peer-to-peer file sharing clients around the world. Thanks to it's open source approach many developers are able to commit to the project, making the network more capable with every release.
eMule is not updated frequently, but at the moment the prevalence is between one and three months.
A list of a useful features available:
- Clients use various networks to conceive one solid network. (ED2K, Kad, Source Exchange)
- eMule's Queue and Credit system helps to make sure that everyone will get the file he desire by advertising those that upload back to the network.
- eMule is completely free to use. eMule is also entirely free of any Adware or Spyware.
- To ensure an error free file each file is checked for errors while downloading.
- The eMules Intelligent Corruption Control helps to accelerate the correction of the corrupted parts.
- Auto priorities and Source management enables you to start more downloads without having to watch them.
- The Preview function enables you to take a look at your Videos and Archives before they are finished. For video previewing, Video Lan Client is recommended.
- The eMule features webservices and a webserver that grants you to have fast access to and from the web.
- To find the file you desire, eMule offers a large range of search possibilities which include: Servers (Local, or Global), web based (Jigle and Filedonkey), and Kad (Still in Alpha phase).
- eMule also enables you to use very intricate Boolean searches that produce much more flexible searches.
- With the help of messaging option and friend system, you can send messages to other users and add them as friends. If you want to check if a friend is online just go over to your friend list.
- By using the integrated IRC client, you can talk with other chatters and downloaders around the world
- Can handle a ton of downloading at once.
- Totally customize to suit your download preferences.
- Can make your PC slow.
|Date Updated||September 17, 2015, 09:54 GMT|
|Version Date||March 21, 2015, 09:02 GMT|
|Last Week Downloads||11|
|All Time Downloads||796,998|
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2000/2003/XP|
100% CLEAN Certification
eMule has been tested by Soft82.com team against viruses, spyware, adware, trojan, backdoors and was found to be 100% clean. Our editors will recheck this software periodically to assure that it remains clean.