|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||October 30, 2012, 09:01 GMT|
|License||Free (Freeware); $34.99 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 5,017|
|Filename / Size||
wavepadmaci.zip / 1.9MB
|OS Support||Mac OS X|
Audio editor software to edit voice and other audio recordings on Mac OS X
WavePad is a sound editor program for Mac OS X. This software lets you make and edit voice and other audio recordings. You can cut, copy and paste parts of recording and, if required, add effects like echo, amplification and noise reduction.
Features and Functions:
- Sound editing functions include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, autotrim and more.
- Audio effects include, amplify, normalize, equaliser, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse, sample rate conversion and more
- Special effects include reduce vocals, distortion, chorus and more.
- Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
- Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal.
- Recorder supports autotrim and voice activated recording.
- Create and work on multiple audio files at one time and save them as one project.
- Supports sample rates from 6000 to 96000Hz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits.
- Pre-defined audio quality suggestions when saving files such as CD Quality and Radio Quality.
- Tools include spectral analysis (FFT) and speech synthesis (text to speech).
- Load audio files directly from Cd and convert to .wav files automatically.
- Ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens.
- Allows you to set user assigned keys and macros.
- Set bookmarks along multiple files as you work.
|Wavepad Audio Editor 5.31||October 30, 2012 - Latest Version|
|Wavepad Audio Editor 5.14||June 05, 2012|
|Wavepad Audio Editor 3.20||June 09, 2008|
Wavepad Audio Editor User Reviews
Please log in to write a review