|Date Added||June 07, 2010, 12:57 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||39 / 60,432|
|OS Support||Win XP/2003/2000|
Free stand-alone DWG viewer with DWG TrueConvert software included
Built on the same viewing engine as AutoCAD software, DWG TrueView enables you to view the latest DWG and DXF files, just as you would in AutoCAD. By also installing the free* Autodesk Design Review software, you can then open DWG files in Design Review to take advantage of powerful measure and markup capabilities, sheet set organization, and status tracking.
* Facilitate collaboration-Share AutoCAD drawings easily and accurately.
* Convert drawings to other AutoCAD versions-Use the included DWG TrueConvert DWG version converter to convert drawings in newer versions of AutoCAD to older versions, and vice versa.
* Measure accurately-Take accurate distance and area measurements.
* Integrate with Autodesk Design Review-View and plot DWG and DXF files, then publish as DWF files for quick, easy review and markup in Autodesk Design Review.
* Work with AutoCAD 2011 files-Get support for files created from the most current AutoCAD DWG file format.
Autodesk DWG TrueView User Reviews
Please log in to write a review