|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||November 19, 2009, 14:39 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $34.95 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 190|
|Filename / Size||
download.php?download=2 / 8.8MB
|OS Support||Win XP/NT 4.x/2000/Vista/7|
CrypGen is a universal file encryption and decryption tool
CrypGen is a universal file encryption and decryption tool. CrypGen uses an AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) based algorithm, which is one of the safest encryption methods available today and it has NEVER been Cracked; Representing the strength of AES, and a lot of improvements, including its incredible speed: It encrypts and decrypts in a blink of an eye!
It is easy to use. Its fabulous user interface gives you complete control over the encryption process, but keeps everything easy and ready to go. You don't need to know anything about the complications of encryption process, CrypGen handles everything for you.
CrypGen is available for Windows and Linux, having exactly the same user-interface in both of the platforms.
You can download and try CrypGen for Free! But in order to make it fully functional, you may purchase CrypGen at our online store.
Features at a glance:
* Ultimately Safe
* Incredibly Fast
* Easy to Use
* File and Folder Name Encryption
* Fully Documented
* 24/7 Support
* CrypGen uses an AES based algorithm that has NEVER been Cracked; Representing the strength of AES, and a lot of improvements.
* CrypGen has probably the fastest implementation of AES algorithm available today. It encrypts and decrypts in a blink of an eye!
Easy to Use
* It is easy to use. Its fabulous user interface gives you complete control over the encryption process, but keeps everything easy and ready to go. You don't need to know anything about the complications of encryption process, Crypgen handles everything for you, but if you want to take more control over the process, Crypgen gives you the necessary tools you need to do so!
* Crypgen is available on Windows and Linux, having exactly the same user-interface in both platforms.
File and Folder Name Encryption
* Most of the encryption tools available do not deal with the names because there are a lot of complications in the process of encryption of the file and folder names. CrypGen can also encrypt file and folder names, giving you an encrypted name which is valid on most of popular operating systems today, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, and MacOSX.
* CrypGen has great documentation. It has a Quick Start Guide, and a Technichal Manual. We also have an FAQ section on our website, which is there for you to find the answers to your questions. And you can always ask your questions by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
* CrypGen Manual comes in different formats. PDF and CHM are available with the installer and can also be downloaded from CrypGen website. An online version is also available on the website.
* You can always ask your questions using CrypGen website messaging system, which you can find in the Contact Us page. Our support team will read your questions and answer as soon as possible.
* CrypGen support system also includes email service. The CrypGen support mailbox ( to email@example.com) is constantly being checked, and your mails will be answered by experts.
CrypGen User Reviews
Please log in to write a review