|Your rating: not submitted|
Create mouse cursors with CursorFX software.
- Built-in cursor gallery.
- Cursor customization.
- Movement issues.
- Majority of options disabled.
September 03, 2015, 09:55 GMT
Create great animated Microsoft Windows mouse cursors for your computer with the help of CursorFX.
- Apply skins very easy, shadows, motion trails or sounds to your cursors. CursorFX comes bundled with over 12 particular cursors.
- CursorFX is very easy to use, simply designate a cursor from the preview list and click apply to begin working with your new cursor.
- Restore the default Microsoft Windows cursor when you want from the control panel or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C on your keyboard.
- Change the size, drop shadow or color of any cursor from the settings menu. Customize your mouse clicks with nice sounds effects. Add a original visual style to your cursors by applying various combinations of motion trails and special effects that are bundled with CursorFX.
- Create a new cursor from scratch by importing your own .PNG files into the CursorFX theme editor.
|Date Updated||September 17, 2015, 06:45 GMT|
|Version Date||April 20, 2015, 08:25 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||3 / 25,854|
|Filename / Size||
CursorFX_free.exe / 13.4MB
|OS Support||Win 10/Vista/8.1/8/7|
|CursorFX 2.16||April 20, 2015 - Latest Version|
|CursorFX 2.0||March 19, 2008|
|CursorFX 1.90||March 01, 2008|
Please log in to write a review