Dg Foto Art Gold® 1.2
|Your rating: not submitted|
Create digital albums.
- User-friendly interface.
- Many effects and tools.
- Not all functions are available in the trial version.
September 22, 2015, 13:03 GMT
Gold is the most complex and advanced suite to generate digital photo album. This strong engine has the ability to generate great albums very fast and so is known for its highest output. Gold is developed by adding complex features to the classic version for full image management. Tools like Levels, Histograms and Curves have been added that help in color correction. Gold also has a large range of image editing tools like the Magic Wand and Cloning Tool and also offers a bunch of newly added image improvement tools like Glows, X-Y rotation and Outlines.
- Easy Drag and Drop for fast album creation
- Up to 1700 ready to use Templates
- Big Library of Masks, Borders, Cliparts and Backgrounds
- Design your Own Templates
- Lasso, Auto-Feather and other Enhancement Tools
- Work on Multiple Pages in the same time
- Slideshow Generator for Proofing
- Printing at any Lab
- Available in more languages
- Smaller Project size
- Makes Album Creation Easy and Fast and: Using this program photographers can generate digital albums in minutes. This is possible with a large range of 1700 ready to use templates and host of features. Photographers now do not need any artistic or PC skills to use the program.
- Enhances Productivity: complete albums can be generated in less than a hour which alternatively would take some time to create it using other imaging programs.
- Provides value for money: has been developed for photographers who wish to offer a creative touch to their albums.
|Date Updated||September 22, 2015, 13:03 GMT|
|Version Date||January 17, 2013, 11:27 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $399.00 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 29,848|
|Filename / Size||
DgFotoArt_GOLD_Trial.exe / 86.7MB
|OS Support||Win 2000/2003/XP|
|Dg Foto Art Gold 1.2||January 17, 2013 - Latest Version|
|Dg Foto Art Gold 6.0||May 13, 2009|
Please log in to write a review