|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||November 12, 2010, 10:52 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||2 / 740|
|Filename / Size||
fldigi-3.20.29_setup.exe / 3MB
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows
Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista.
Maintenance release notes:
* Added new PSK-500 mode
* Added "robust PSK" modes: PSK-125R, PSK-250R, PSK-500R
* Added PSK63F mode, compatible with MultiPsk PSK63FEC
* Added Contestia mode
* Added MT63 modem preamble tones to aid signal acquisition
* Added selectable filter widths for Hellschreiber modes
* Added AGC and S/N detector for FM-HELL modes
* Added Olivia noise estimator
* Improved THOR and DominoEX squelch responsiveness
* Improved Olivia squelch detection
* Improved Feldhell AGC and S/N detector
* Improved RTTY decoder
* Removed THOR soft decoding
* RSID now works at the same time as modem decoding
* The HELL-80 tone spacing was changed to 300 Hz
* Added new RSID codes
o CONTESTIA 32-2000
o CONTESTIA 64-500
o CONTESTIA 64-1000
o CONTESTIA 64-2000
* Modified RTTY 75 baud menu
o Removed RTTY-75 from menu structures
o Added RTTY-75N, 75 baud, 5 bit, 170 Hz shift
o Added RTTY-75W, 75 baud, 5 bit, 850 Hz shift
* PSK Browser - Added decoding for PSK63F and new PSK___R types
* RSID code additions
* Post RsID - Removed post RsID transmission pending resolution of OS X segmentation fault caused by post RsID.
* ThrobX - Added Idle-Space initialization to rx_init method.
* Contestia Olivia - Changed LOG_INFO to LOG_DEBUG for event log printing of Contestia / Olivia parameters
* Added macro to enable/disable/toggle the transmit lock
* Added macro to transmit tuning tone for nn seconds
* Added and macros
* Added macro to delay macro expansion by nn seconds
* Added , , , macros to search for a signal up and down in frequency, go to the "sweet spot frequency", and set the current modem frequency to nnnn
* Added new contest macros to allow faster capture of outgoing exchange
* Added macro tag - puts fldigi into infinite transmit repeat of all text and tags preceeding . terminates the loop
* '^' Parser - Modified '^' character sequence parsing to eliminate idle character. Beneficial for slow modem baud rates.
* Macro Mode Change - Change init_modem_sync(...) to init_modem(...) call in macro execute. Macros are executed from main fltk thread. The sem_wait call in _sync caused main thread to lock up.
* Added , , , macros
* RTS-DTR PTT - allow both to be used simultaneously with RigCAT control
* Virtual Serial Port - added control to suppress WARNING messages when using a Virtual Serial Port. VSP's will occassionally fail to respond within the timeouts set for a h/w port.
* The main window's QSO and waterfall toolbar are now much more configurable
* The QSO toolbar can now be set to Contest mode, Minimal mode, Full mode, and some combinations thereof
* The docked digiscope can be hidden and shown without a restart
* Is is now possible to select the modes for which to transmit RSID, VideoID and CWID
* The Op Modes menu can now be customised
* Removed the floating rig control window
* Removed various Alt- shortcuts
* Added a simple "wizard" for first-time users
* Added a waterfall-only mode; enabled with --wfall-only
* video text modified
o Combined 3 patches from kb3cs, added value (W1HKJ)
o Expanded video ID text for Olivia, Contestia and RTTY
o Amended macro editor explanation
o Changed format of auto-generated video ID text.
o Increased number of characters to 8 for both font sizes
o Simplified video generation methods
o Added limit switches on video width
o 500 Hz for US HF compliance
o Mode bandwidth, video constrained to mode in use bw
o Added abbreviated video mode name strings
o Added FEC indicator for DominoEX FEC modes
* Morse Prosigns
o Modified prosign / character translation
o Simplified morse table structure
o Print translated prosign character when transmitted
o Allow user selection of ')' or prosign both have same Morse representation
o Added style override for both put_rx_char and put_echo_char functions. Allows prosigns to be display using CTRL style.
* Combo Widget - Changed size computation for popup browser
* Configuration dialog - change to "non-modal" to prevent being hidden by main window.
* Fixed lock-up problem when initial request for bandwidth fails
Associated with K3 rigcat failure
* Corrected K3 xml definitions for retrieving bandwith value, see K3.xml file
* Corrected hamlib initialization to correctly report failure when an active port is used, but which is not connected to the target transceiver.
* change - Added new logging macro tag (Log NoW), which places the code pair "^L" into the transmit stream. QSO logging takes place when that pair occurs in the transmit sequence. This guarantees that the time of log will concur with the ^L occurance. Changed tag parsing to always place (^r) as last control tag in the expanded text that is placed into the Tx buffer.
* Logbook Save - Fixed logic error in save record to logbook
* Logbook field sizes - removed all restrictions on field sizes
* Restored ADIF band computation
* QSO_DATE_OFF field implementation - Implementation of QSO_DATE_OFF field in the logbook according to ADIF 2.2.3 and up specification.
* CALLOOK lookup - Added http://callook.info lookup to QRZ queries
* The XML-RPC server now supports HTTP/1.1 keep-alive connections
* Added several new XML-RPC methods
* Renamed various main.set_rig_NNN XML-RPC methods to rig.set_NNN
* Removed obsolete command line switches: --twoscopes, --experimental
* Improved support for PulseAudio, now also the default backend on Linux
* The ^R string is no longer treated like ^r; it is now ignored unless at the end of the text to be transmitted
* The Portaudio playback stream is no longer kept open in receive mode; this fixes a problem with certain rig interfaces that generate a PTT signal even when the audio is complete silence
* Improved win32 serial port support
* Disable word wrap when file insert or drag-n-drop operation s performed. Restore word wrap to former state after TX is finished or TX panel is cleared.
* Added user setting in seconds to allow RSID to open squelch in decoder.
* Changed default to Extended Characters for Olivia, Contestia and MT63
* Changed default to "Capture wrapped messages"
* Suppressed RSID transmit for unassigned RTTY, OLIVIA and CONTESTIA modes.
* Changed QRZ.com xml server page to "xml.qrz.com"
* Beginners Guide - Updated for new Lk and RsID button behaviors
* PH Cabrillo report generator - added SSB to USB, LSB, PH log entries which generate the PH Cabrillo report category.
* Modified xml generator for fldigi_def.xml to suppress xml key characters in the xml documentation block
* Mode prefs
o Changed to named store of last used mode in prefs file
o Added Contestia, Olivia, RTTY baud/bw values to prefs file.
* Abort ARQ
o Added call to AbortARQ when double ESC pressed (panic)
* FLMSG open NBEMS/WRAP/recv folder.
o Added code to allow reception of an flmsg wrapped file to open the default file explorer to the folder containing the new file.
Fldigi User Reviews
Please log in to write a review