|Your rating: you are not logged in|
Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows
Digital modem program for Linux, Free-BSD, OS X, Windows XP, W2K, and Vista.
Maintenance release notes:
* Added new PSK-500 mode
* Added "robust PSK" modes: PSK-125R, PSK-250R, PSK-500R
* Added PSK63F mode, compatible with MultiPsk PSK63FEC
* Added Contestia mode
* Added MT63 modem preamble tones to aid signal acquisition
* Added selectable filter widths for Hellschreiber modes
* Added AGC and S/N detector for FM-HELL modes
* Added Olivia noise estimator
* Improved THOR and DominoEX squelch responsiveness
* Improved Olivia squelch detection
* Improved Feldhell AGC and S/N detector
* Improved RTTY decoder
* Removed THOR soft decoding
* RSID now works at the same time as modem decoding
* The HELL-80 tone spacing was changed to 300 Hz
* Added new RSID codes
o CONTESTIA 32-2000
o CONTESTIA 64-500
o CONTESTIA 64-1000
o CONTESTIA 64-2000
* Modified RTTY 75 baud menu
o Removed RTTY-75 from menu structures
o Added RTTY-75N, 75 baud, 5 bit, 170 Hz shift
o Added RTTY-75W, 75 baud, 5 bit, 850 Hz shift
* PSK Browser - Added decoding for PSK63F and new PSK___R types
* RSID code additions
* Post RsID - Removed post RsID transmission pending resolution of OS X segmentation fault caused by post RsID.
* ThrobX - Added Idle-Space initialization to rx_init method.
* Contestia Olivia - Changed LOG_INFO to LOG_DEBUG for event log printing of Contestia / Olivia parameters
* Added macro to enable/disable/toggle the transmit lock
* Added macro to transmit tuning tone for nn seconds
* Added and macros
* Added macro to delay macro expansion by nn seconds
* Added , , , macros to search for a signal up and down in frequency, go to the "sweet spot frequency", and set the current modem frequency to nnnn
* Added new contest macros to allow faster capture of outgoing exchange
* Added macro tag - puts fldigi into infinite transmit repeat of all text and tags preceeding . terminates the loop
* '^' Parser - Modified '^' character sequence parsing to eliminate idle character. Beneficial for slow modem baud rates.
* Macro Mode Change - Change init_modem_sync(...) to init_modem(...) call in macro execute. Macros are executed from main fltk thread. The sem_wait call in _sync caused main thread to lock up.
* Added , , , macros
* RTS-DTR PTT - allow both to be used simultaneously with RigCAT control
* Virtual Serial Port - added control to suppress WARNING messages when using a Virtual Serial Port. VSP's will occassionally fail to respond within the timeouts set for a h/w port.
* The main window's QSO and waterfall toolbar are now much more configurable
* The QSO toolbar can now be set to Contest mode, Minimal mode, Full mode, and some combinations thereof
* The docked digiscope can be hidden and shown without a restart
* Is is now possible to select the modes for which to transmit RSID, VideoID and CWID
* The Op Modes menu can now be customised
* Removed the floating rig control window
* Removed various Alt- shortcuts
* Added a simple "wizard" for first-time users
* Added a waterfall-only mode; enabled with --wfall-only
* video text modified
o Combined 3 patches from kb3cs, added value (W1HKJ)
o Expanded video ID text for Olivia, Contestia and RTTY
o Amended macro editor explanation
o Changed format of auto-generated video ID text.
o Increased number of characters to 8 for both font sizes
o Simplified video generation methods
o Added limit switches on video width
o 500 Hz for US HF compliance
o Mode bandwidth, video constrained to mode in use bw
o Added abbreviated video mode name strings
o Added FEC indicator for DominoEX FEC modes
* Morse Prosigns
o Modified prosign / character translation
o Simplified morse table structure
o Print translated prosign character when transmitted
o Allow user selection of ')' or prosign both have same Morse representation
o Added style override for both put_rx_char and put_echo_char functions. Allows prosigns to be display using CTRL style.
* Combo Widget - Changed size computation for popup browser
* Configuration dialog - change to "non-modal" to prevent being hidden by main window.
* Fixed lock-up problem when initial request for bandwidth fails
Associated with K3 rigcat failure
* Corrected K3 xml definitions for retrieving bandwith value, see K3.xml file
* Corrected hamlib initialization to correctly report failure when an active port is used, but which is not connected to the target transceiver.
* change - Added new logging macro tag (Log NoW), which places the code pair "^L" into the transmit stream. QSO logging takes place when that pair occurs in the transmit sequence. This guarantees that the time of log will concur with the ^L occurance. Changed tag parsing to always place (^r) as last control tag in the expanded text that is placed into the Tx buffer.
* Logbook Save - Fixed logic error in save record to logbook
* Logbook field sizes - removed all restrictions on field sizes
* Restored ADIF band computation
* QSO_DATE_OFF field implementation - Implementation of QSO_DATE_OFF field in the logbook according to ADIF 2.2.3 and up specification.
* CALLOOK lookup - Added http://callook.info lookup to QRZ queries
* The XML-RPC server now supports HTTP/1.1 keep-alive connections
* Added several new XML-RPC methods
* Renamed various main.set_rig_NNN XML-RPC methods to rig.set_NNN
* Removed obsolete command line switches: --twoscopes, --experimental
* Improved support for PulseAudio, now also the default backend on Linux
* The ^R string is no longer treated like ^r; it is now ignored unless at the end of the text to be transmitted
* The Portaudio playback stream is no longer kept open in receive mode; this fixes a problem with certain rig interfaces that generate a PTT signal even when the audio is complete silence
* Improved win32 serial port support
* Disable word wrap when file insert or drag-n-drop operation s performed. Restore word wrap to former state after TX is finished or TX panel is cleared.
* Added user setting in seconds to allow RSID to open squelch in decoder.
* Changed default to Extended Characters for Olivia, Contestia and MT63
* Changed default to "Capture wrapped messages"
* Suppressed RSID transmit for unassigned RTTY, OLIVIA and CONTESTIA modes.
* Changed QRZ.com xml server page to "xml.qrz.com"
* Beginners Guide - Updated for new Lk and RsID button behaviors
* PH Cabrillo report generator - added SSB to USB, LSB, PH log entries which generate the PH Cabrillo report category.
* Modified xml generator for fldigi_def.xml to suppress xml key characters in the xml documentation block
* Mode prefs
o Changed to named store of last used mode in prefs file
o Added Contestia, Olivia, RTTY baud/bw values to prefs file.
* Abort ARQ
o Added call to AbortARQ when double ESC pressed (panic)
* FLMSG open NBEMS/WRAP/recv folder.
o Added code to allow reception of an flmsg wrapped file to open the default file explorer to the folder containing the new file.
|Date Added||November 12, 2010, 10:52 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||2 / 748|
|Filename / Size||
fldigi-3.20.29_setup.exe / 3MB
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
Fldigi User Reviews
Please log in to write a review