Free DVD Creator® 2.0
|Your rating: not submitted|
Create DVD from AVI, MPEG, DIVX, XVID, MP4, VOB, RM, WMV, MOV files with DVD menus.
- Free to use.
- Supports a lot of formats.
October 20, 2015, 08:10 GMT
Free DVD Creator offers you a very useful application to encode and burn DVD movies from video files. It can make DVD from all video formats like AVI to DVD, Xvid to DVD, DivX to DVD, MPEG to DVD, MP4 to DVD, WMV to DVD, MOV to DVD, RM to DVD.
With this program, you can make DVD movies with NTSC or PAL video standard, 4:3 and 16:9 video aspect, 720x480, 720x576 or 352x240, 352x288 video resolution. Make DVD menus with integrated DVD menu maker. And burn DVD discs or just make DVD files (.ifo, .vob) on your hard disk.
With this software, you can simply transform the vacation, family and wedding movies into DVDs that you can burn and share with your colleagues and family. And it's completely free to use.
- Based on Microsoft DirectShow Technology, Free DVD Creator is able to encode nearly all video formats into DVD, including:
- Encode AVI to DVD - AVI to DVD Converter
- Encode DivX to DVD - DivX to DVD Converter
- Encode Xvid to DVD
- Encode MPG to DVD, MPEG to DVD
- Encode ASF to DVD, WMV to DVD
- Encode MP4 to DVD - MP4 to DVD Converter
- Encode 3GP to DVD, MOV to DVD
- Encode RMVB to DVD, RM to DVD
- Encode VOB to DVD, DAT to DVD
- Make DVD movies with NTSC or PAL video , 4:3 and16:9 video aspect, high or low video resolution.
- Generate DVD menu with background pictures and music.
- Encode and create Dolby AC3 5.1 DVD audio.
- Burn DVD movie disc directly, or make DVD files (.ifo, .vob) on your hard disk.
- Burn DVD from VIDEO_TS folder (which includes .ifo, .vob files).
- High conversion and burning speed.
|Date Updated||October 20, 2015, 08:10 GMT|
|Version Date||September 18, 2009, 06:35 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||2 / 4,474|
|Filename / Size||
freedvdcreator.exe / 6.9MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
Please log in to write a review