HDClone Professional Edition® 6.0.5
|Average rating: 5/5 (1 votes)|
|Your rating: not submitted|
Advanced Format and dynamic VMDK/VHD images.
- Provides a function that lets you rescue damaged hard drives and other media.
- It's independent of partitioning scheme, operating system and file system.
- The application runs slow.
- Novice users may find the Help file difficult to understand.
September 21, 2015, 12:23 GMT
HDClone generates logical or physical copies (clones) and file images of hard drives and other mass storage devices. HDClone is a great tool for backups and creating copies of complete software or operating system installations. A special SafeRescue mode makes HDClone a priceless tool for rescuing damaged hard disks and other media. HDClone works free of partitioning scheme, operating system and file system. It also works with proprietary formats which would alternatively be inaccessible.
- Advanced Format drive backup and cloning
- Creating dynamic VMDK and VHD images
- Keeping a cloning report
- MVD: virtual drives from VMDK and VHD
- CLI: automation using Media-IDs and Ports
- PartitionSelect - cloning partition sets
- QuickCompress - very fast image compression
- compatible with GPT and UEFI
- Password protected and AES-encrypted files
- Mounting images straight from network shares
- Converting SmartImages to RAW format (MVD)
- AutoExpand - auto extending of your NTFS, FAT, ext2, ext3, ext4 partitions
- AutoReduce - auto reducing of FAT and NTFS partitions
- Defragmentation for FAT and NTFS
- Command line (CLI) for automated imaging and cloning
- LiveImage and HotCopy while running Microsoft Windows
- Data rescue, migration, backup, mass installations etc.
- Logical and physical 1:1 copies (= sector copies)
- Logical, physical, compressed and encrypted file images
- Cloning hard disks and many other storage media
- Runs self-booting and on Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Server 2003/2008/2012
|Date Updated||September 21, 2015, 12:23 GMT|
|Version Date||September 21, 2015, 12:23 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $111.50 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||10 / 34,318|
|Filename / Size||
hdclone.6.0.5.fe.en.zip / 49.7MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
|HDClone Professional Edition 6.0.5||September 21, 2015 - Latest Version|
|HDClone Professional Edition 5.0.6||May 06, 2015|
|HDClone Professional Edition 3.7.3||December 24, 2008|
|HDClone Professional Edition 3.7.1||November 25, 2008|
|HDClone Professional Edition 3.5.4||May 28, 2008|
Please log in to write a review