|Your rating: you are not logged in|
HP Officejet Basic Print and Scan Driver
1. Click the Download button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in a desired location.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. Double click on the downloaded *.exe file
Note: The contents will be extracted to a folder in your temp directory. File is compressed and may take time to expand and run.
5. Follow the on-screen software installation instructions to install the software.
|Date Added||September 04, 2008, 07:54 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||6 / 114,024|
|OS Support||Win XP/2000/Vista|
HP Officejet J4580 All-in-One Driver User Reviews
Please log in to write a review