|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||April 08, 2010, 09:56 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||6 / 171,288|
|OS Support||Win Vista/XP|
HP Photosmart Basic Driver
Note: For Network Connections, please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your HP All-in-One for network setup and software installation instructions.
1. Click the Download button.
2. When a new pop-up window appears, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in a desired location, perhaps a user-created C:/print software/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: File is compressed and may take time to expand and run.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.
|HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver 11.0.1||April 08, 2010 - Latest Version|
|HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver 11.0.0||September 04, 2008|
HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver User Reviews
Please log in to write a review