HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver® 14.8.0
|Your rating: not submitted|
HP Photosmart Basic Driver
April 29, 2015, 14:37 GMT
Note: For Network Connections, please read the Setup Poster which came with your HP All-in-One printer for network setup and software installation guidance.
1. Click the Download button.
2. When a new pop-up window is displayed, click on the Save button.
3. Save the file in the desired location, possibly a user created C:/print software/ directory.
Note: Make sure the printer is not connected to the computer before running the file.
4. At the end of saving the file, run the file or go to the directory where the file was saved in order to run it. If security warnings are received, they may be caused by settings in the computer. Continue to run the file.
Note: The file is archived and may take a while to expand and start.
5. Follow any on-screen instructions.
|Date Added||April 29, 2015, 14:37 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||3 / 171,484|
|Filename / Size||
PS_AIO_03_C4400_NonNet_Full_Win_WW_140_404-4.exe / 178.5MB
|OS Support||Win 8.1/Vista/XP/7/8|
|HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver 14.8.0||April 29, 2015 - Latest Version|
|HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver 11.0.1||April 08, 2010|
|HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver 11.0.0||September 04, 2008|
HP Photosmart C4480 All-in-One Driver User Reviews
Please log in to write a review