|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||September 04, 2008, 08:13 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||5 / 31,982|
|OS Support||Win Vista|
HP Photosmart Basic Print and Scan Driver: No Network Support
1. Click the Download button.
Note: Make sure the printer is Not connected to the computer before running the download file.
2. Click the Run button to begin the download.
3. For "Network Connections", please refer to the Setup Poster which shipped with your HP All-in-One for network setup and software installation instructions. This download provides a network printing driver and enables basic image scanning.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin the installation process.
5. Click Finish.
6. Click This program installed correctly.
7. For "Non-Network Connections", connect the USB cable between the HP All-in-One device and the computer, then turn on the HP All-in-One device.
8. You may see messaging lower right corner of the screen indicating your product is being installed.
9. Your product should be ready to print.
Using the printer functions
1. Open the document to be printed in the software application in which it was created.
2. Click File and then click Print.
1. Open Internet Explorer or an Alternate Web Browser.
2. In the address bar, type the IP address for the printer.
NOTE: Verify that pop-up windows are allowed or the scan will fail. A message right under the address bar in Internet Explorer explains how to allow pop-up windows.
3. In the Embedded Web Server that displays, click Scan.
4. Click Preview to preview the scanned image.
5. Click Scan.
6. The scanned image is displayed in the Internet Explorer window.
7. Right-click the scanned image and then click Save Picture.
8. Click Save.
HP Photosmart C5180 All-in-One Driver User Reviews
Please log in to write a review