|Average rating: 4/5 (1 votes)||Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||August 26, 2009, 07:10 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||20 / 102,542|
|OS Support||Win Vista/2003/XP|
A simple, print and imaging peripheral management software tool
Count on powerful web-based print management that's fast, easy, and reliable. Install, configure, troubleshoot, and manage both HP and non-HP networked print devices. New features include advanced configuration and maintenance capabilities and more robust alerting and reporting functions. Improve productivity and reduce operation costs with an award-winning, industry-leading print management solution. HP Web Jetadmin 10.2 delivers improvements in speed, ease of use, and reliability. Retain your existing HP Web Jetadmin configuration with automated, built in backup and restore features.
Save valuable management time and reduce costs
Perform advanced configuration faster. Configuring and updating network settings for your entire print fleet is simple with a single, web-based interface. Discover devices on your network and easily add them to your fleet in a fraction of the time. HP Web Jetadmin auto-discovers and tracks IP address changes, decreasing the need for static addresses and network drops.
Easily perform single-instance or scheduled print fleet power cycles. Create and send a test page to a single device or to your entire printing fleet, using convenient, built-in scheduling capabilities.
Gain efficiency through advanced ease of use
Manage your printing environment more efficiently than ever before with HP Web Jetadmin 10.2. Advanced features include more robust supplies alerts and better management of storedand secure print jobs, fonts, forms, and macros.
Get a comprehensive view of activity across your environment. Transfer resident database logs to a file, including logs containing configuration and device information.
Use accurate reports to make better business decisions
Control IT costs with more complete information. New basic mapping capabilities give print administrators a handy reference to help them find and fix printing issues quickly and easily. HP Web Jetadmin uses standard transfer protocols and tools to generate easy-to-export charts that allow you to assess device, workgroup, or overall system status and performance. Download
Efficient fleet management
* More ad hoc reports and customizable templates give you better insight into your print environment.
* Faster performance moving from screen to screen.
* More device information on a single screen - an information-rich format puts details about status, configuration, alerts, groups, capabilities, reports, supplies, and troubleshooting right at your fingertips - easily accessible through a series of tabs.
* Includes more core capabilities than ever before. Functions that were once only accessible through plug-ins, like report generation, PC-Connected printer discovery, authentication management, device storage management, HP driver preconfiguration, supplies management, and supplies ordering through HP SureSupply, are now core elements of HP Web Jetadmin. This change should allow for improved print environment assessment, enhanced supplies monitoring, and balanced printer deployment.
* New migration tool plug-in simplifies the transition from HP Web Jetadmin versions 7.8, 8.0, and 8.1 to version 10.2.
* IPsec and consolidated security settings help ensure a more secure print environment.
* Supports Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition and Enterprise Edition as well as Vista-certified devices.
* HP Universal Print Driver is integrated into the ability to manage print queue creation and to update drivers.
|HP Web Jetadmin 10.2||August 26, 2009 - Latest Version|
|HP Web Jetadmin 10.1||November 04, 2008|
|HP Web Jetadmin 10.0||June 26, 2008|
HP Web Jetadmin User Reviews
Please log in to write a review