jetAudio Plus VX® 8.1.3
|Your rating: not submitted|
Audio/video editor and player
April 29, 2015, 14:07 GMT
jetAudio supports all popular digital audio and video file formats, and CD, DVD, VideoCD.
The compatible file formats are :
- Windows Sound (WAV)
- MPEG Audio(MP2, MP1, MP3)
- MPEG Audio Playlist (M3U, PLS)
- Windows Media Audio (WMA)
- Ogg Vorbis Audio (OGG)
- Apple Audio (AIFF and AIF)
- SUN Audio (SND and AU)
- RealMedia (RAM, RA, RMM, RM)
- MIDI (RMI, MID, KAR)
- IMS (Module Karaoke)
- Module Format (S3M, MOD, MTM, XM, IT, STM, 669, ULT, MED, FAIR, MDL, MDL, NST, WOW and OKT)
- Monkey's Audio (APE)
- Musepack Audio (MPC)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (FLAC)
- Speex (SPX)
- True Audio (TTA)
- WavPack Audio (WV)
jetAudio can create Audio CD from the following digital audio files:
- MPEG Audio files (MP2 and MP3)
- WMA (Windows Media Audio)
- MIDI files (MID, KAR and RMI)
- IMS file (IMS)
- Module files (S3M, MOD, XM and IT)
- OGG (Ogg Vorbis)
- Monkey's Audio file format
- MPEG Plus Audio
- Free Lossless Audio Codec
Record from differing analog sources such as Line-In input or microphone.
You can create digital audio files from your old tapes or LPs. Just connect your audio's output to the sound card's input jack, then you can start recording.
Using the timer function, you can stop recording after designated time automatically. JetAudio offers new functions for complex recording . You can customize recording sound dynamically with integrated EQ, High-pass, Low-pass, and Band-rejection filters.
You can edit ID3 v2 and ID3 Tags of MP3 files. Tag editing feature is compatible with OGG, MP3, APE WMA, files. You can insert Lyrics and Images in the tag, and savor it during playback.
Multiple channel sound ouput
Do you own a multi-channel enabled sound card? Do you own 4 or 5.1 speaker sound system? Try jetAudio's X-Surround multiple channel sound output.
jetAudio is compatible with crossfading among two songs. At the end of actual song, jetAudio blends sound of next track. So, you can enjoy fluid transition effect when next track starts.
With jetAudio's malleable skin function, you can adjust the shape of jetAudio. You can even create your own skin.
jetAudio is able to show subtitles for video playback. jetAudio is compatible with external subtitle file formats such as .srt, .ssa, .smi, .psb, .sub, .idx, .ass, .xss, .usf and integrated subtitles of OGM and MKV video files.
Internet CD Database
jetAudio automatically reclaims track names and artist information from your Audio CD from web CD Database.
- Trim audio files and save to compatible file formats. Fade In or Out effects are offered.
- This feature is very effective for editing recorded audio files with a microphone or line-in.
Audio Mixing Recorder
- Create greetings with your preferred music. Just choose your preferred music file, press the Start button, then talk your greetings to microphone. Audio Mixing Recorder will take care of the rest of the job.
Media Center Window
New Media Center window offers various features like new Explorer window, Media Manager, and Device Manager. You can administrate all of your digital files in Media Manager. Media Manager grants Media Library, CD Library, Automatic Browsing, Playlist or Automatic Playlist.
|Date Updated||April 29, 2015, 14:07 GMT|
|Version Date||April 29, 2015, 14:07 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $29.00 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||3 / 148,950|
|Filename / Size||
JAD8103_PLUS_VX_u.exe / 37.2MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
|jetAudio Plus VX 8.1.3||April 29, 2015 - Latest Version|
|jetAudio Plus VX 7.1.7||October 22, 2008|
|jetAudio Plus VX 7.1.1.033||May 29, 2008|
Please log in to write a review