Microsoft Office Home and Business® 2013
|Average rating: 3/5 (1 votes)|
|Your rating: not submitted|
Stay connected and productive - at home, the office, and on the road
May 22, 2015, 08:24 GMT
Make ideas stand out
Your ideas make your business unique. Use the templates from Excel or Word or a new widescreen PowerPoint template to transform those ideas into impressive, professional presentations.
Coordinating home and work life can be demanding. With Outlook shared calendars, email, and task-list tools, you can administrate work and home schedules together.
Share files simply
Stock your files online, so you can reach to them when you are on the go and you can simply share them with others.
Office Home & Business 2013 contains:
- Excel 2013, Word 2013, OneNote 2013, PowerPoint 2013, and Outlook 2013
- Do more with your Word documents: open a PDF document and edit the content, and align photos and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the work and design for you, so you can focus on your data.
- Create fascinating presentations with the new alignment, color matching, and other design features in PowerPoint.
- Draw, type, handwrite, click, or use your notes in OneNote. Your notes are searchable, saved, and synced to OneNote applications on your other devices.
- Outlook is now directly connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync calendars and tasks with Outlook to put all your plans together.
|Date Added||April 07, 2014, 09:47 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $219.99 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||14 / 42,267|
|Filename / Size||
home-and-business?legRedir=true&CorrelationId=4b349130-c3c7-4544-937a-86864ea7e14a / 644MB
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
|Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013||April 07, 2014 - Latest Version|
|Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010||June 16, 2010|
Please log in to write a review