|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||June 16, 2010, 07:19 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $499.95 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||40 / 39,006|
|OS Support||Win XP/Vista|
Power your business with Microsoft Office Professional 2010
A comprehensive software and support package to help you run and grow your business. It's all here: powerful e-mail and scheduling tools in Outlook, sophisticated information and data management with Excel and Access, and professional-caliber marketing tools in Publisher. And it comes with one year of technical support, ready to use when you need it.
Manage business and personal finances efficiently
* Use built-in templates in Excel 2010 to help you construct a budget and track expenses right away.
* Gain insight from your data quickly with Sparklines, Slicers, and other powerful analysis tools. Illustrate your information with dynamic 3-D charts and graphs you can create in just a few clicks.
Organize almost any project in one simple place
* Make OneNote 2010 a convenient spot to organize your important resources, from meeting notes and customer information to home remodeling plans.
* Create a OneNote notebook to collect a full spectrum of materials and media: documents, text, videos, audio, Web page clippings, and more.
* Find exactly what you need with simple tagging and search functions.
* Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the Web and other resources to your notebook with just a click.
Create dynamic presentations that resonate
* Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 using a range of media, from high-quality video to audio and photos.
* Take full creative control with easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features and dramatic visual effects.
* Easily broadcast your presentation to customers across town - or across the globe.
Express your ideas with speed and originality
* Get your creative juices flowing on everything from business reports to family newsletters with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010.
* Add visual interest to your text with dramatic effects such as shadow, reflection, and 3-D.
* Choose from an impressive array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages in just a few clicks.
Stay in sync with your customers and calendar
* Use the e-mail, calendar, and task list tools in Outlook 2010 to stay connected to your people and projects more efficiently.
* Manage e-mail from multiple accounts all in one inbox, so you never miss a message.
* Add appointments to everyone's calendar with a click using the Group Scheduling function.
* E-mail your team and customers even when you're away using Outlook Mobile 2010 on your smartphone.*
Create professional-looking marketing materials
* Create your own communications, using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, to do everything from marketing your business to planning an event.
* Work from a vast library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, e-mails, and more.
* Use photo-editing tools and Live Preview to try out different artistic effects.
* Give your marketing a professional look, without hiring a professional designer, by using advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
Build your own database instantly
* Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
* Start fast with prebuilt templates you can customize.
* Gain insight from your data more quickly using Conditional Formatting tools that use color and formatting to highlight what's important.
Microsoft Office Professional User Reviews
Please log in to write a review