Microsoft Project Professional® 2013 15.0.4569.1504
|Your rating: not submitted|
Easily collaborate with others to quickly start and deliver winning projects
May 07, 2015, 09:46 GMT
Microsoft Project Professional gives you strong new ways to efficiently manage important projects. Unlock easy collaboration abilities to quickly start and deliver leading projects while leveraging the ability of Office 365 or SharePoint to work from almost anywhere. Make communication immediate through smooth integration of Skype for Business to instant message or call team members from Project Professional. Extend Project’s range of capabilities with Applications for Office to meet your particular business needs.
Easily plan and manage your projects with instinctive controls and flexible team tools to help your organization offer the destined business value.
- Immediately focus on what matters, effortlessly select actions to take, and smoothly browse functions with an improved visual experience.
- Tap into the newest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to get started fast.
- Stay organized by having fast access to current files and location from the Backstage.
Be effective and prioritize by combining everyday work, important details, project tasks, and timelines in a visually rich and contextual user interface.
- Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size.
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting features within a well known Office-like experience help you easily and quickly measure evolution and resource allocation.
- Concentrate on what matters most in a contextual user interface to sort tasks, link tasks, and generate timelines.
Administrate anywhere with tools to keep you linked with your team and on top of your projects while you are on the go.
- Share the newest status, conversations, and Project Timeline through a devoted project site with enhanced integration among Project and Office 365 (or SharePoint).
- Generate your project site with a few clicks to quickly share project information with your team, keeping everyone organized and connected.
Deliver efficient presentations that offer instantaneous insight into task planning, cost efficiencies, resource allocation, and the many important details of your projects.
- The Project timeline view helps you see your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, stakeholders and executives.
- Easily share intuitiveness that help you better communicate progress and attain results.
- Use out-of-the-box reports like Resource Overview and Burndown or create your own with a well known Excel-like experience to measure progress and communicate effective with your team, stakeholders and executives.
- Copy and paste from Project to familiar Office programs like PowerPoint and Word without losing fidelity or the capability to make adjustments to labels and styles.
Predict Change with forward looking views into the daily work going into your projects and the resources needed to get that job done.
- Improved tools like Team Planner help you see and improve potential issues before they can impact your schedule.
- With Project, you can set tasks to Inactive and analyze "what if" scenarios without having to recreate your entire project plan.
|Date Updated||May 07, 2015, 09:46 GMT|
|Version Date||October 10, 2014, 13:58 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $1159.99 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||4 / 74,985|
|Filename / Size||
project-professional-2013-desktop-software / 238.6MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
60 days trial
|Microsoft Project Professional 2013 15.0.4569.1504||October 10, 2014 - Latest Version|
|Microsoft Project Professional 2010 1||July 22, 2010|
|Microsoft Project Professional 2010 Beta||November 19, 2009|
Please log in to write a review