|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||February 23, 2009, 13:57 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 817|
|OS Support||Windows All|
Track men's and women's college basketball scores in real-time
Feel like you're court-side at the game while staying keyboard-side at your computer! The NCAA Basketball Courtside Widget lets you track men's and women's college basketball scores in real-time, stay on top of the NCAA tournament action during the crazy month of March, and easily access previews, box scores, and recaps on Yahoo! Sports. Featuring custom skins, appealing animatio...well, a single appealing animation, and instant college basketball at your fingertips, this is one Widget you'll de
finitely want to camp out for.
Top Level Features:
- The Widget features two views: a compact ticker that scrolls through indivi dual games and an expanded scoreboard that groups games by conference or tournament round. Switch between the compact and expanded views by using the arrow button overlaid on the basketball or by double-clicking on a game in the expanded view (which will switch to the compact view with that game selected).
- The buttons in the compact view allow you to play/pause the ticker or manually go to the previous/next game.
- Clicking on the header of the expanded view presents a dropdown menu to switch to other conferences/rounds. You can also use the arrows in the upper right to navigate.
- The expanded view has a separate category called the Watch List. Clicking the + button in the lower left of any game will add it to the Watch List (so you can pick a set of favorite games to watch). You can hold 5 games in the Watch List at once (adding more will just displace other games from the Watch Litt).
- Each game provides a link to the game preview, box score, or recap when available.
- The game start time is shown in your local time zone.
- The right side of the title bar indicates whether you're viewing Tournament vs. Daily and Men's vs. Women's games. Clicking these indicators gives you the option to switch to the other view (also available in the preferences). FYI, this restarts the Widget.
- There are several skins available in the preferences.
- You can also control the update frequency and scrolling interval in the preferences
NCAA Tournament Courtside User Reviews
Please log in to write a review