|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||January 29, 2014, 08:02 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||7 / 20,393|
|Filename / Size||
PhysX-9.13.1220-SystemSoftware.msi / 39.3MB
|OS Support||Win 8/Vista/XP/7|
The latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content
* Includes the latest PhysX runtime builds to support all released PhysX content.
* Changes & fixed issues in this release
o Fixes a bug that caused the Metro Last Light to not be GPU accelerated on some systems.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on all GeForce 8‑series, 9‑series, and 100‑series to 700‑series GPUs with a minimum of 256MB dedicated graphics memory.
Note: Some applications may have higher minimum requirements.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on GeForce for SDK versions 2.7.1, 2.7.3, 2.7.4, 2.7.5, 2.7.6, 2.8.0, 2.8.1, 2.8.3 and 2.8.4 (requires graphics driver R310 or later).
* Note: For games that use SDK versions before 2.7.1 the PhysX Legacy Installer must also be installed. These are games that were released around the end of 2007 or earlier. (AGEIA titles) Examples of these games include CellFactor, Clive baker’s Jerich, Gears of War, Pirates of the Burning Sea, Switchball and Velvet Assassin. The PhysX Legacy Installer is available here.
* Supports control of your GPU PhysX configuration from the NVIDIA display driver control panel.
* AGEIA PhysX processors users should use and install older PhysX system software such as version 8.09.04. Note – AGEIA PPU acceleration support for 2.8.1 SDK or earlier, and Windows Vista and Windows XP only.
|NVIDIA PhysX 9.13.1220||January 29, 2014 - Latest Version|
|NVIDIA PhysX 9.13.0725||August 21, 2013|
|NVIDIA PhysX 9.09.1112||March 01, 2010|
NVIDIA PhysX User Reviews
Please log in to write a review