PCSX2® 1.2.1 R5875
|Average rating: 5/5 (2 votes)|
|Your rating: not submitted|
A Sony Playstation 2 emulator for your PC.
- Enhanced speed and emulation even in slow machines.
- Two CPU support.
- Only supports PS 2 titles.
- It's not very user-friendly.
September 03, 2015, 13:43 GMT
PCSX2 is a software application which replicates a Playstation 2 gaming console, letting you play PS2 games on your computer. Being a virtual gaming console, PCSX2 is able to overcome the hardware limitations, offering you important advantages such as possibility to use unlimited memory cards for saving your games, custom screen resolution, game cheats, saving an loading game at any moment of your game-play, possibility tom use any Windows OS compatible controller, and HD recording of your game-play.
The minimum system requirements for PCSX2 are:
- Pentium 4 or Athlon64 SSE2 supporting CPU
- Pixel Shader 2.0 supporting graphics card (except Nvidia FX series)
- 512 MB of RAM memory
- MS Windows or Linux OS
Please note that if you use this minimum configuration most games will be unplayable or they will perform very slow.
The recommended system requirements for PCSX2 are:
- 3.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or better), 2.8 GHz i3 / i5 / i7 (or better), 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom II (or better) CPU
- 8800gt GPU or better (for Direct3D10 support)
- 1GB of RAM memory on Linux and Windows XP, 2GB or more on Vista / Windows 7
- the latest DirectX installed
- MS Windows Vista or Windows 7
Please note that there will be games will not run at full speed, even if you meet the recommended system requirements. This happens because of emulation bugs or other types of limitations
|Date Updated||September 29, 2015, 08:16 GMT|
|Version Date||April 05, 2014, 09:58 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||6 / 307,932|
|Filename / Size||
pcsx2-1.2.1-r5875-setup.exe / 10.2MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
|PCSX2 1.2.1 R5875||April 05, 2014 - Latest Version|
|PCSX2 1.0.0||August 09, 2012|
|PCSX2 0.9.8||August 25, 2011|
|PCSX2 0.9.6||October 01, 2009|
|PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 343||April 21, 2008|
|PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 343 / 0.9.4||April 04, 2008|
|PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 330 / 0.9.4||March 27, 2008|
|PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Revision 330 Beta||March 25, 2008|
|PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Revision 315 Beta||March 17, 2008|
Please log in to write a review