|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||September 25, 2008, 06:31 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $79.00 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||3 / 458|
|OS Support||Windows All|
Examination tool display OS registry records of pocket PC PDA mobile cell phone
Pocket PC investigator tool is powerful data analyzer software that describes and display entire hardware or software detail of any pocket PC, Handheld PC, PDA and other similar windows based mobile phone of any manufactures and brands like Asus P525, Asus P505, Audiovox PPC-6601, Audiovox SMT5600, Carrier Devices i-Mate, Samsung, Hitachi, Motorola and many more. Cell phone examiner software extract information of text messages (known as SMS) of inbox, outbox and sent items, dialed number, call duration, SIM IMSI number, address book contact details and stored data (pictures, images, text documents etc) in simple and efficient manner. PDA forensic application capable to identify entire hardware details like model number, manufactures name, Mobile IMEI number, memory status of mobile phone with other related information like windows OS version, type, registry records, database records etc. Software allow user to see entire Pocket PC details at screen of system computer and save as html or txt format at specified location of its personal computer system. User friendly application help in investigation field and easily handle by any technical as well as non technical person.
Pocket PC forensic software features:
* Analyze entire information of any windows based mobile phone including Pocket PC.
* Display saved files, folders information with windows registry records.
* Find all hardware or software information of any Pocket PC with processor architecture and memory uses.
* Create forensic report of all extracted data in text or html file format.
* Fetches complete SIM information with memory status and IMSI number.
* Work with all manufactures and brands of windows based mobile phone.
* Used by forensic examiner for various investigation purpose.
* Help option available with both demo and full edition of software.
Pocket PC Forensics Tool User Reviews
Please log in to write a review