|Your rating: you are not logged in|
Set sound effects and background music
SoundBoard is a tiny tool to assist you setting up the sound background music or effects for parties or computer hosted internet radio shows.
Features of SoundBoard:
- 10 sound clips per page for simple arrangement of related sounds.
- Plays sounds of any type for which Microsoft Windows has codecs.
- Play or Pause and Stop buttons for every sound.
- Allows the volume for every sound position to be particularly controlled.
- Allows the renaming of sound buttons as desired - just right-click on the desired button.
- Allows sounds to be placed in repeat mode by right clicking the sound button and choosing the Repeat Mode option.
- Hotkeys for every sound: 1 to 0 for buttons 1 to 10, Page Up or Page Down to switch pages, and Backspace key to stop sounds.
- Free upgrades to any minor version changes to Soundboard
SoundBoard needs that both .NET Framework 4 or newer and Windows Media Player 11 be installed on your PC.
|Date Added||February 03, 2014, 14:50 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $9.99 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 21,952|
|Filename / Size||
SoundBoard_Shareware_2.4.msi / 0.4MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
|SoundBoard 2.4||February 03, 2014 - Latest Version|
|SoundBoard 2.2||August 29, 2009|
SoundBoard User Reviews
Please log in to write a review