|Your rating: not submitted|
StartOnDesktop will allows the Desktop to be displayed at each logon.
- It's lightweight and easy to use.
- Does not affect the performance of your system.
October 07, 2015, 08:03 GMT
On Microsoft Windows 8 systems, the first screen that you see at every logon is the Metro Start Screen, avoiding the standard desktop to load startup programs, making the process a little slow for some machines.
After thinking about it, the StartOnDesktop tool was developed. StartOnDesktop can neatly enable or disable with just one click, the Metro Start Screen from logon without touching, adjusting or tampering with any files.
The task is simple and need no restart, just open the program and click on the Enable button!
- No external software, service or task is generated, only a little customization to one registry key.
- Automatic processing without requiring a restart, the option is enabled or disabled with on button click.
- Only adjusts one registry entry that saves the logon files. The explorer.exe is doubly started to skip the Metro Start Screen.
- Immersive applications will continue working after the operation.
- Undo the adjustments at any time just by clicking on the ‘Disable’ button.
- No option of damage to the system.
- StartOnDesktop can be enabled or disabled at any time!
- Very small.
|Date Updated||October 07, 2015, 08:03 GMT|
|Version Date||November 14, 2012, 09:35 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 94|
|Filename / Size||
StartOnDesktop v1.0.zip / 0.1MB
|OS Support||Win 8|
Please log in to write a review