|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||November 14, 2012, 09:35 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||1 / 72|
|Filename / Size||
StartOnDesktop v1.0.zip / 0.1MB
|OS Support||Win 8|
The Cleanest Solution to Start on Desktop
On the Windows 8 systems, the first screen that appears every logon is the Start Menu, preventing the standard desktop to load the startup applications, making the process a little slow for some machines.
Thinking about it, arises the StartOnDesktop tool, that cleanly can enable and disable the Start Menu from the logon without touch, modify or tamper any file instantly with one click.
The process is much easier and requires no restart, just open the application and click on the 'Enable' button!
* No external program, service or task is created. Just is made an little modification on one registry key.
* Instant process and requires no restart, the feature is ready after enable or disable.
* Only touches on one registry entry that stores the logon files. The explorer.exe is doubly initiated to skip the Start Menu.
* Undo the changes in any time just clicking on 'Disable' button.
* Immersive applications will continue working after the operation.
* No possibility to really damage the system, you can enable or disable in any time!
* Too small! Only ~40KB compressed.
* Windows 8 Client and Server.
* All Editions / Versions, including x64 systems.
* Requires .NET Framework v4.0. Is included on Windows 8 native.
* This software has been hard-tested on several machines on all supported operating systems versions.
StartOnDesktop User Reviews
Please log in to write a review