Sweet Home 3D® 4.6
|Your rating: not submitted|
An interior design tool to draw house plans and arrange furniture
May 07, 2015, 12:08 GMT
Sweet Home 3D is a free to use and easy to install design software that helps you draw the plan of your home and see the results in 3D.
- Draw straight, sloping or round walls with accurate dimensions using the keyboard or the mouse.
- Insert windows and doors in walls by implementing them in the scheme, and let the program calculate their holes in walls.
- Add equipment to the scheme from an extensible and searchable catalog arranged by categories such as bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom.
- Change texture, color, thickness, size, orientation and location of walls, furniture, ceilings and floors.
- While sketching the home in 2D, at the same time view it in 3D from an aerial point of view, or navigate into it from a virtual point of view.
- Write notes about the plan with room surfaces, dimension lines, texts and displays the North direction with a compass.
- Generate photo-realistic pictures and videos with the skill to adjust lights and control sunlight effect according to the geographic location and time of day.
- Import home plan to sketch walls upon it, 3D models, and textures to modify surfaces.
- Print and export PDFs, vector or bitmap graphics images, 3D and videos files in standard file formats.
- Expand the features of Sweet Home 3D with plug-ins developed in Java, or by creating a derived version based on its Model View Controller architecture.
- Choose the language presented in the user interface of Sweet Home 3D and its big pack from 24 languages.
- Download Sweet Home 3D to run it offline under Microsoft Windows, Solaris and Linux, Mac OS X, or use its online version from any browser compatible with Java.
|Date Added||February 03, 2015, 09:00 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||0 / 46,797|
|Filename / Size||
SweetHome3D-4.6-windows.exe / 39.7MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
Sweet Home 3D User Reviews
Please log in to write a review