Tk-Yupana® Rev 0.7.3
|Your rating: not submitted|
Tcl-based Incan Abacus emulator.
September 18, 2015, 07:09 GMT
Tk-Yupana is an easy to use program developed in Tcl/Tk, that emulates the ancient Incan abacus.
Since the manuscript written by Poma de Ayala, was found, various theories have been developed to explain the drawing and the likely operation of the Incan abacus.
In Tk-Yupana the next theories are compared:
- Theory by H. Wassen (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Theory by C. Radicati (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Theory by W. Burns Glynn (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Theory by N. De Pasquale) (Base 40 Positional notation system)
- Teoria di A. Chirinos (Base 10 Positional notation system)
- Teoria di S. Kak (Base 144 Positional notation system)
- Theory by C. Florio (Sign-value notation system)
|Date Updated||September 18, 2015, 07:09 GMT|
|Version Date||February 19, 2014, 07:48 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||1 / 132|
|Filename / Size||
tk-yupana_0.7.3.zip / 0.7MB
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/XP|
|Tk-Yupana Rev 0.7.3||February 19, 2014 - Latest Version|
|Tk-Yupana Rev 0.5.0||March 02, 2013|
|Tk-Yupana Rev 0.2||November 22, 2012|
Please log in to write a review