|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||November 06, 2013, 14:56 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||1 / 1,704|
|Filename / Size||
BvSshClient-Inst.exe / 7.9MB
|OS Support||Windows All|
SSH file transfer, terminal and tunneling
Our SSH and SFTP client for Windows incorporates:
* one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
* state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
* support for corporation-wide single sign-on using SSPI (GSSAPI) Kerberos 5 and NTLM user authentication, as well as Kerberos 5 host authentication;
* support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
* powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
* powerful command-line parameters which make the SSH client highly customizable and suitable for use in specific situations and controlled environments;
* an advanced, scriptable command-line SFTP client (sftpc);
* a scriptable command-line remote execution client (sexec) and a command-line terminal emulation client (stermc);
* an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
* Bitvise SSH Server remote administration features;
* single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
Graphical SFTP File Transfers
Bitvise SSH Client incorporates what we believe is one of the most advanced SFTP file transfer clients, with support for the following:
* automatic resuming, text file awareness, recursive subdirectory transfers;
* powerful, advanced transfer list management;
* high speed - in the tens of MB/s when connected to Bitvise SSH Server, network bandwidth and disk resources permitting;
* fast responsiveness to user input even when in the middle of multiple file transfers.
Terminal Access - Remote Console
Bitvise SSH Client provides integrated access to the SSH server's console, either via VT-100 and xterm protocols supported by most SSH servers on any platform, or via the enhanced bvterm protocol supported by Bitvise SSH Server:
* all terminal emulation is done in a regular Windows console, using standard Windows fonts, supporting standard settings for Windows consoles;
* UTF support with VT-100 and xterm, Unicode support with bvterm (full Unicode support on NT-series Windows platforms);
* full color support with xterm and bvterm;
* support for large screen buffers, all key combinations including Alt-keys and accurate console rendering with bvterm (fully accurate on NT-series Windows platforms).
When using Bitvise SSH Client to connect to a GSSAPI-enabled SSH server in the same or a trusted Windows domain, you can let Kerberos 5 (or on older platforms, NTLM) perform the server as well as user authentication for you. No manual host key verification; no management of user passwords and public keys. Just tell the SSH client which server in the domain to connect to, and if that server is Bitvise SSH Server (WinSSHD) or another server with compatible support for GSSAPI, the two programs will authenticate and establish a secure connection automatically.
Bitvise SSH Client is a powerful SSH2 port forwarding client with many features, including:
* Dynamic tunneling via integrated proxy supporting SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5 and HTTP CONNECT proxy tunneling protocols. Configure your applications to connect to target hosts through the SSH Client's proxy, and no manual tunneling rules need be configured.
How to set up programs for dynamic tunneling: Firefox, IE; with these settings in Bitvise SSH Client.
* Port forwarding settings can be saved to and loaded from a profile. One can maintain multiple complex tunneling configurations without having to manually enter parameters before each session.
* Bitvise SSH Client minimizes its presence by displaying only a system tray icon when running in the background. If an error is encountered while the program is minimized, the icon reflects that.
* Server-side forwarding: with Bitvise SSH Server and Client, a server and multiple clients can be set up so that all port forwarding rules are configured centrally at the server, without requiring any client-side setting updates. The SSH clients only need to be configured once, and port forwarding rules can easily be changed when necessary.
* Command-line parameters are supported. Using command-line automation, a port forwarding session can be started from a link in the Startup menu without requiring any user interaction whatsoever. Help with the command-line parameters can be found in the SSH client log area when it is first started, or by executing 'BvSsh /?' from a command prompt.
* After an SSH session is established, any external application can be launched automatically.
* If an SSH session is interrupted, Bitvise SSH Client can automatically reconnect to the server.
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.61||November 06, 2013 - Latest Version|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.51||January 11, 2013|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.40||January 17, 2011|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.39||December 15, 2010|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.36||August 09, 2010|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.33||April 23, 2010|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.29||June 22, 2009|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.28||June 02, 2009|
|Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) 4.26||March 03, 2008|
Bitvise SSH Client (formerly Bitvise Tunnelier) User Reviews
Please log in to write a review