|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||March 17, 2008, 07:48 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $99.99 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||11 / 35,285|
|OS Support||Win 2000/XP|
Ulead VideoStudio is video editing and DVD authoring software that lets anyone do more with video
Ulead VideoStudio Plus is video editing and DVD authoring software for anyone who wants to easily produce professional-looking videos, slideshows, and DVDs. Work quickly with intuitive wizards, or express your creativity with hands-on editing tools. Share your movies everywhere, on iPods, YouTube, or the latest HD home theater systems, with full support for AVCHD, Blu-ray and HD DVD discs.
Three Ways to Make Movies
Choose from the DV-to-DVD Wizard, Movie Wizard or the full VideoStudio Editor. Whether you want to go straight from camcorder to disc, create a polished movie in minutes or express your creativity with a complete set of editing tools, VideoStudio 11 has the right tools for the job.
Full-Featured DVD Authoring
Create breathtaking standard and 16:9 widescreen video and slideshow discs. VideoStudio 11 Plus allows you to author and burn HD DVD as well.
Powerful tools. Unlimited Creativity
Spice up your home movies with hundreds of customizable effects, filters and transitions. VideoStudio 11 Plus includes six overlay tracks for making amazing picture-in-picture and montage effects. The Plus version also let you create Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound tracks and works with high-definition video formats.
Output to any format or device
The Plus version lets you output to H.264, MPEG 4 or devices such as Zune, iPod, PSP and Nokia VideoPhones.
End-to-end AVCHD - (AVCHD on standard DVD)
Author HD content (from AVCHD or HDV camcorder, or any other HD source) and burn to a standard DVD, using a standard burner.
* AVCHD discs with menus play back pristine HD video on your PC, Blu-ray Player or Sony PS3, or from disc based AVCHD camcorders.
* Supports standard screen sizes from SD to HD, 1280x720 to 1920x1080 as well as PAL and NTSC systems
* Audio formats include LPCM and Dolby 2.0 or 5.1.
M2TS (Transport Stream) import
* Import video files directly from AVCHD hard drive or memory card camcorders.
* Use the "Insert Video" function to preview clips and easily import to hard drive
* VideoStudio 11.5 Plus opens M2TS files that have been copied to your hard drive using other utilities.
Blu-ray Disc (BDMV) authoring
Now users can author HD productions in MPEG 2 HD format, with High Definition Type I motion menus, and burn them to Blu-ray Disc.
* BD supports standard screen sizes from 720 to 1920 as well as PAL and NTSC systems.
* Compliant video, (such as HDV) isn't re-rendered, ensuring shorter encoding times and excellent picture quality.
* Supports Dolby 2.0 and 5.1 audio formats
* Both single- and double-layer discs are supported.
H.264 High Profile (HD) encoding-
* Supports 1440x1080 and 1920x1080 output frame sizes.
* Encoding is optimized for multi-core processors, including Intel Core2 Duo and Core2 Quad.
HD DVD on standard DVD Production
Users can author HD DVD productions with motion menus, and burn to standard DVDs.
* There is now a dedicated workflow for producing such "3X DVDs".
* Choose a disc size and the capacity indicator will show how much space isavailable on the disc.
* HD DVDs play on set-top or PC HD DVD players, Xbox 360 HD DVD players, or standard PC DVD drives with appropriate software.
Native .TOD format (JVC HD Camcorder) import and editing
* VideoStudio 11.5 now offers support for importing and editing native .tod HD video from the latest JVC HD-7 camcorders. No conversion is required.
* VideoStudio 11.5 Plus fully supports all frame sizes offered by this camera, including the "FullHD" 1920x1080i frame size.
* MPEG Optimizer works with TOD video and VideoStudio will SmartRender it for more efficient performance.
New Menus, Templates and Overlay Graphics
Even users who have not made the jump to HD yet, are always looking for fresh content. The 11.5 Upgrade adds a set of rich, professionally-designed templates and graphics to the VideoStudio 11 Plus library:
* 8 New Movie Wizard templates for Home Movie and Slideshows, including powerful, eye-catching multiple-overlay sequences.
* 20 DVD Menus in text, thumbnail and unique One-Scene styles.
* 5 video frames for custom openings or segues.
* 19 Animated Flash overlays to enhance video.
* 5 Overlay mask frames for transparent overlays.
Direct YouTube upload
Sharing videos online has become one of the most popular activities in the wired world. The leader of this revolution is YouTube, and now VideoStudio makes it easier than ever to create and upload cool videos.
* After completing editing, users can select from a range of quality settings before video is encoded and uploaded directly to YouTube.
* Logging in and uploading all takes place from within VideoStudio.
BONUS! Manage and Edit Your Media -
Corel MediaOne Plus
With the proliferation of photos and video on consumers' desktops, an efficient tool to organize and retrieve content has become essential. The Power Pack includes a full version of Corel's complete digital media management suite.
* Now users can keep track of all their digital media. Import, tag and sort photos and video, and find any image fast.
* Create virtual groups, or "Smart Collections" to keep photos and video organized.
* Add descriptions and tags, to retrieve images individually or in groups.
* Prepare photos for slideshows by correcting exposure, fixing red-eye, and other essential photo-editing functions.
30 days trial
Ulead VideoStudio Plus User Reviews
Please log in to write a review