|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||August 07, 2008, 02:30 GMT|
|License||Free to try (Shareware); $29.95 to buy|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||8 / 166,005|
|Filename / Size||
go.cgi?WormsWorldPartySetup-dm.exe / 204.8K
|OS Support||Win 98/2000/ME/XP|
The Worms are ready to attack and conquer
The Worms are back and ready to destroy the world. Worms World Party takes the classic Worms battles and puts them online! You will enjoy the robust online multi-player additions this game has added.
In Worms World Party, you will start with a team of worms on the screen. You wil be able to control one worm at a time. Taking each worm around the screen you must try and destroy you opponets before time expires. Of course when your time expires they get to do the same. Because of the interactive nature of this game it becomes completely addicting.
The humor and unique layout will also give you a feel you can't get from other games. Unique weapons will also help add to your overall experience. On your turn will you choose to use ninja rope (allowing you to move around the map more efficiently) or the famous exploding sheep? This game will provide a great experience to pass away those lonely cold nights.
Competition at its best, destroying opponets, strategy, as well as cooperative and confrontational missions play a crucial role in who will win this game. Do you have what it takes?
The full version of Worms World Party features:
* Mission editor which will allow you to create and play your own missions!
* 45 different and unique single player missions
* 20 new multiplayer missions will have you to battling on Wormnet against competition from anywhere in the world.
* A cool training feature which will teach you how to use special weapons in 1 of 19 training modes
* Single player games also are contained involving specific missions for you to accomplish given time/weapon/worm constraints
* Play against up to 18 other opponents on-line. (6 Players recommended)
60 minutes play
Worms World Party User Reviews
Please log in to write a review