|Average rating: 4/5 (1 votes)|
|Your rating: not submitted|
Simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad.
- Offers complete emulation of keyboard and mouse actions.
- Supports any game.
- Runs only on Windows computers.
September 08, 2015, 09:12 GMT
Xpadder is a useful tool that has the power to emulate a keyboard and/or mouse using a joystick or controller. This is mainly used for playing games with low or no controller support at all, but Xpadder can be used in a web browser, media player, or nearly any other software. Xpadder is able to work with of up to 16 controllers in the same time and if a controller is compatible with it, Xpadder can select a button to make the controller rumble or vibrate.
- Supports Windows Vista, XP, 7 and 8
- Works on both the 32 or 64 bit versions of Microsoft Windows system
- Full keyboard and mouse simulation
- Works with up to 16 controllers simultaneously (multiplayer)
- Rumble force feedback and complex fine-tuning options
- Create a layout for any controller compatible with Microsoft Windows
- Multiple profile administration using sharable files
- Developed for gamepads, joysticks or arcade sticks
- Compatible with dance mats, steering wheels, guitars, drum kits and many more.
Xppader enables your controller to:
- Play computer games with low or without gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet browser or DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with every player using a gamepad
- Control video and music players using their shortcut keys
- Use your gamepad with any Microsoft Windows software
|Date Updated||October 01, 2015, 09:32 GMT|
|Version Date||October 01, 2015, 09:32 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||170 / 319,902|
|Filename / Size||
Xpadder 5.7.7z / 1.0MB
|OS Support||Win 95/Vista/2000/2003/XP|
|Xpadder 5.7||October 01, 2015 - Latest Version|
|Xpadder 2015.01.01||April 07, 2015|
|Xpadder 5.3||December 08, 2008|
|Xpadder 5.2||July 14, 2008|
|Xpadder 2008.02||February 11, 2008|
Please log in to write a review