|Your rating: you are not logged in|
|Date Added||November 04, 2010, 12:28 GMT|
|Last Week / All Time Downloads||6 / 2,366|
|Filename / Size||
proflt.setup.zip / 4MB
|OS Support||Win 7/Vista/2000/NT 4.x/XP|
Drawing surface profiles/cross sections based on the codes or on the 3D model.
ProfLT is an excellent choice if you want to draw surface profiles and cross sections in AutoCAD or other CAD software. The program allows easy generation of profiles, including the possibility to use the 3D model made with TopoLT and can be configured for many situations.
Main features of ProfLT:
- generating profiles using 2D polylines with points, 3D polylines or the 3D model;
- automatic generation of longitudinal and cross profiles using the point codes;
- automatic drawing of points from coordinate files;
- automatic joining of lateral points of the longitudinal profiles axis;
- functions for modifying profiles, for joining and disconnecting them, for recalculation of orientation and reversing the profile;
- predefined templates for various longitudinal and cross profile types (roads, high voltage electrical lines, sewage and water lines);
- the possibility to save a new template for a custom transversal or cross profile;
- the program options cover a wide variety of situations related to the profile generating and drawing modes, the profile rows can be arranged according to the job specification, the format for the sheets with the longitudinal and cross profiles can be chosen, etc.
- preview the profiles before drawing;
- quick drawing of longitudinal and cross profiles;
- creating the page layout and arranging the profiles depending on the type of printer selected;
- calculating height of platfom and drawing the labels of plaform heights;
- exporting the profiles in specific Micropiste or SdrMap files;
- adapted to work on Windows 64 bit, AutoCAD 2010 and 2011 versions on 64 bit.
- the program is available in English and Romanian languages.
Starting with 9.0 version the program was developed to work on AutoCAD or IntelliCAD in order to take advantage of the features offered by the CAD software.
The trial version is valid for 30 days. No limitations.
|ProfLT 10.3||January 06, 2011 - Latest Version|
|ProfLT 10.2.2||November 04, 2010|
|ProfLT 10.2.1||September 28, 2010|
|ProfLT 10.2||June 24, 2010|
|ProfLT 10.1||June 14, 2010|
|ProfLT 10.0||May 26, 2010|
ProfLT User Reviews
Please log in to write a review